Do you know which famous person the teddy bear was named after? For the answer to that question and many more, here is a general knowledge test for you. From school quiz competitions, to the pub, to office league competitions, general knowledge quizzes have always been a popular means of entertainment plus information. General knowledge quiz shows like "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" have been very popular on television. The online world is not lagging behind either, with innumerable websites dedicated to brainstorming and general knowledge tests on all manner of subjects, from science and geography, to music and just trivia. So, if you love collecting general knowledge questions & answers to win in sparring contests to prove your mental supremacy, here are a few interesting ones. The answers to these general knowledge questions are given below these GK questions.
25 General Knowledge Questions
- Which metal is heavier, silver or gold?
- How many legs do butterflies have?
- Which is the country with the most people?
- Which state is the biggest in the US?
- Which country has the largest area of land?
- Which is the country hosting the 2008 Olympic Games?
- Which indoor sport is the most popular in the US?
- Which golf player's mother is from Thailand?
- What is Aurora Borealis commonly known as?
- Which is the non-contagious disease that is the most common in the world?
- Which was the album the Beatles recorded the last time together?
- Which instrument did Miles Davis, the jazz musician, play?
- What is the sport in which you could get into a headlock?
- In which country was golf first played?
- Which is the sport where you could be out "leg before wicket", or "hit a six"?
- When did baseball originate in the US?
- Which is the sport wherein you would use a "sand iron"?
- What is the largest mammal in the world?
- Which is the country where reggae music originated?
- Who was the creator of Jeeves and Wooster?
- Who painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?
- Who was the writer of Alice‚Äôs Adventures in Wonderland?
- Which famous person was the teddy bear named?
- Which is the smallest ocean in the world?
- What is the rhino's horn made of?
Answers to General Knowledge Questions
- Tiger Woods
- Northern Lights
- Tooth Decay
- Abbey Road
- 19th Century
- Blue Whale
- P.G. Wodehouse
- Lewis Carroll
- Theodore Roosevelt
- Arctic Ocean
A total of 62 users are reading this article.