We offer a full array of custom development services for your knowledge base powered by PHPKB knowledge base software. Our engineers are ready to handle all of your custom development needs. Some of our most popular custom development tasks include look and feel customization and programming of specific features based on customer's requirements.
How does it work?
All work on custom development projects follows these steps:
- You buy a PHPKB license on our site and get access to the Customer Area on our website.
- Once in the Customer Area, go to the 'Support Tickets' section to place a request for custom development work.
- You will then be contacted by a quote manager. You will specify the modifications needed in great detail, agree on a final cost and get a time line for the work to be completed.
- The project manager will then issue the invoice.
- When the project is paid for, we add it to our project record system, and our programmer starts working.
- During the work on the project, we give you a link to our test server where you are able to view the work in progress.
- If you need to communicate with our programmers during the course of the project, you should submit your message to the project ticket in our Customer Help Desk system.
- As soon as the project is finished and you give your approval, our engineer either uploads the custom changes and updates to your server or send you the updated files along with instructions on where to place those updated files.
Each customization project will be priced individually depending on the complexity of the work to be done. You can get a quote for your project by sending us a request via the contact form.
Registered owners of the PHPKB license should send all requests for the custom development service through the Customer Area on our website.