Most Mailed ArticlesEstimated Reading Time: 1 Minutes
Most mailed articles Statistics page displays a list of most mailed articles arranged in descending order according to the number of times users have referred these articles to friends via email. Expand "Statistics" section in left navigation bar and click on "Articles" link. Article statistics page will display; click on "Most Mailed" tab to view most mailed articles report. In ML editions, the report displays the articles of the particular language only i.e. language selected in language drop-down. To view the most mailed articles in other languages, choose the respective language from the language drop-down available on the right-hand side of the screen. The page consists of two parts:
- The right side of the page shows a bar graph representation of articles as shown below:
- X-axis of the graph represents the serial ID of the article in the knowledge base.
- Y-axis of the graph represents the number of times article has been mailed to a friend.
- When you move the mouse pointer over the bar, it will display the ID and the total email count (number of times the article was mailed).
- The left side of the page shows a tabular representation of the articles as shown below:
- ID: This column displays the serial ID of the article in the knowledge base.
- Title: This column displays the title of the article in the knowledge base. You can click on the title to view its details.
- # Mailed: This column displays the total email count i.e. the number of times users have emailed an article to their friends.
- The table shows the articles in descending order of their mail count. The most emailed article is shown at the top and the least emailed at the bottom.
- Applicable To: Standard Edition, Standard (Multi-Language) Edition, Enterprise Edition (MySQL), Enterprise Multi-Language Edition (MySQL), Enterprise Edition (SQL Server), Enterprise Multi-Language Edition (SQL Server)