The report shows the details of the recently active users in the knowledge base. Expand "Statistics" section in left navigation bar and click on "Users" link. User statistics page will display; click on "Active Users" tab to view the recently active users' report. This page shows the list in tabular form as shown below:
- ID: This column displays auto generated serial ID of the user in the knowledge base.
- Name: This column displays the full name of the user in the knowledge base. The user can be a superuser, a writer, an editor, a member or a writer-trusted. You can click on the name to view users details.
- Username: This column displays username using which a user logs in to the knowledge base.
- Level: This column displays the level (Superuser, Writer, Editor, Member or Writer-trusted) of a user.
- Last Login: This column displays the date and time when the user has last logged in to the knowledge base.