Popular AuthorsEstimated Reading Time: 1 Minutes
The report displays a list of popular authors arranged in descending order according to the number of views of their articles. Expand "Statistics" section in left navigation bar and click on "Users" link. Users statistics page will display; click on "Popular Authors" tab to view the most popular users’ report.
The report is divided into two parts:
- The right side of the page shows a bar graph representation of popular authors as shown below:
- The X-axis of the bar graph represents auto generated serial ID of the authors in the knowledge base.
- The Y-axis of the bar graph represents the total count of views of all the articles posted by the user.
- When you place the mouse pointer on any of the bars, it will display the user ID and corresponding total view count.
- The left side of the page shows the tabular representation of popular authors in descending order of the number of views of their articles:
- ID: This column displays the auto generated serial ID of the user in the knowledge base.
- Name: This column displays the author’s full name along with the username in brackets. You can click on the name to view user’s details.
- # Articles: This column displays the number of articles posted by the user.
- Views: This column displays the total number of views of all the articles of the author. The author having maximum views is listed on the top and the one with minimum views is displayed at the bottom.
- Applicable To: Standard Edition, Standard (Multi-Language) Edition, Enterprise Edition (MySQL), Enterprise Multi-Language Edition (MySQL), Enterprise Edition (SQL Server), Enterprise Multi-Language Edition (SQL Server)