How to use the User Manual?
This User Manual describes the GUI and working of front-end area as well as administration control panel of the PHPKB Knowledge Base Software. It explains you the functioning of each of the screens.
A Few Key Concepts:
- End Users - your knowledge base readers. They may be customers, partners, affiliates, staff members or general public users.
- Admin Users – your organization's team, the people who write and manage the FAQs.
- End User Section (Interface) / Front End / Public Section – This is the public-facing part of your knowledge base; the knowledge base home for your users.
- Admin Control Panel / Back End - This is the place where all the magic happens. Admin users use this to manage articles, categories, news, tickets, users, reports, etc. The entire configuration happens here. Your knowledge base administrators use this control panel to change settings and configure elements such as staff users, user groups etc.
We are here to help! If you hit a bump let us know. We're a reputed company and eager to please. We hope to stay that way. We'll do whatever it takes to make PHPKB the best, hassle-free knowledge management software.
Our offices are open from 9 AM - 6 PM Monday to Saturday (Indian Time GMT+5:30) except national holidays.
You can get in touch with our agents and engineers by live chat, email, telephone, contact us form.
- Live Chat: Live chat is available at https://www.knowledgebase-script.com/contact.php
- Email: You can email us at email@example.com
- Telephone/Fax: You can call us on the numbers given below in weekdays during office hours.
- Telephone: +91 (0) 181-4613940
- Mobile: +91 (0) 98158-43940
Contact Us - You can send your questions/comments/suggestions using the Contact Form.
Our Postal Address:
Chadha Software Technologies
139, Cheema Nagar
Jalandhar City – 144003
DISCLAIMER: The information in this User’s Manual is accurate at the time of writing. This user’s Manual is provided “as is” without express or implied warranty of any kind. Neither Chadha Software Technologies nor its employees/affiliates/agents assume any liability for inaccuracies in the user’s manual, or losses incurred by use or misuse of the information in this User’s Guide.