Managing User GroupsEstimated Reading Time: 2 Minutes
Expand "Manage" link in Groups section of left navigation bar to manage the groups you have created in the knowledge base.
This page contains columns displaying details of user groups. These columns are:
- ID: This column displays the auto generated serial number of the user group in the knowledge base.
- Name: This column displays the name of the group. You can click on the name to view group details like group categories and group users.
- Type: This column displays the type of group - an Admin users group or a Front-end users group.
- Members: This column displays the count of registered members associated with the group. You can click on the count to view the list of members who have been assigned to this group.
- Created On: This column displays the date when the group was created.
- Actions: This column contains a drop-down list of actions that can be performed on the group. These actions are:
- Edit - Click to edit the group details.
- Delete - Click to delete the user group from the knowledge base.
- You can click on sorting icon () to sort these columns in ascending or descending order accordingly.
- Click on Show Entries tab to select the number of records (groups) to be displayed on the page. For example, if you select 25, then 25 records will be displayed on the screen at one time.
- Applicable To: Standard Edition, Standard (Multi-Language) Edition, Enterprise Edition (MySQL), Enterprise Multi-Language Edition (MySQL), Enterprise Edition (SQL Server), Enterprise Multi-Language Edition (SQL Server)