Top Rated ArticlesEstimated Reading Time: 1 Minutes
The report displays a list of top rated articles arranged in descending order according to the average ratings given by users. Expand "Statistics" section in left navigation bar and click on "Articles" link. Article statistics page will display; click on "Top Rated" tab to view the top rated articles report. In ML editions, the report displays the articles of the particular language only i.e. language selected in language drop-down. To view the top rated articles in other languages, choose the respective language from the language drop-down available on the right-hand side of the screen. The page consists of two parts:
- The right side of the page shows a donut chart representation of the articles as shown below:
You can move the mouse pointer on any portion of donut to view the article ID and its average rating.
- The left side of the page shows the tabular representation of rated articles as shown below:
- ID: This column displays the serial ID of the article in the knowledge base.
- Title: This column displays the title of articles. You can click on the title to view the details of the article.
- Ratings: This column displays the average rating of the article. The most rated article is present at the top and the least one at the bottom.
- Applicable To: Standard Edition, Standard (Multi-Language) Edition, Enterprise Edition (MySQL), Enterprise Multi-Language Edition (MySQL), Enterprise Edition (SQL Server), Enterprise Multi-Language Edition (SQL Server)