Most Discussed Articles
This page displays a list of most discussed articles arranged in descending order according to the count of comments posted on articles. Expand "Statistics " section in left navigation bar and click on "Articles" link. Article statistics page will display; click on "Most Discussed" tab to view the most discussed articles report. In ML editions, the report displays the articles of the particular language only i.e. language selected in language drop-down. To view the most discussed articles in other languages, choose the respective language from the language drop-down available on the right-hand side of the screen. The page consists of two parts:
- The right side of the page shows a bar graph representation of articles and their comments as shown below:
- X-axis represents the serial ID of the article in the knowledge base.
- Y-axis represents the total count of comments posted corresponding to the ID.
- When you move the mouse pointer over the bar, it will display the ID and the count of comments.
- The left side of the page shows the tabular representation of the articles as shown below:
- ID: This column displays the serial ID of the article in the knowledge base.
- Title: This column displays the title of the article in the knowledge base. You can click on the title to view the details of the article.
- Comments: This column displays the total count of comments posted by readers on articles. The most discussed article is listed at the top and the least one at the bottom.
- You can use the date drop-down (placed above the title column) to specify the period for which you want to see the discussed article statistics.
- Applicable To: Standard Edition, Standard (Multi-Language) Edition, Enterprise Edition (MySQL), Enterprise Multi-Language Edition (MySQL), Enterprise Edition (SQL Server), Enterprise Multi-Language Edition (SQL Server)
|Posted by: Gurjeet Kaur - Mon, Aug 8, 2016. This article has been viewed 1982 times.
|Online URL: https://www.knowledgebase-script.com/kb/article/most-discussed-articles-105.html
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)